Blake Lively won every fashion-obsessed heart from the Gossip Girl series where she played Serena Van Der Woodsen. She has proven herself as a icon on and off the show with her stylish skills. Often, Lively has been her own stylist for red carpet events and her everyday style. She told Glamour magazine for the June 2011 issue, “I think I became my own stylist by not knowing any better. And once I was told it was time to get one, I thought, ‘This is one of my favorite hobbies! And I’m going to pay someone to steal my hobby from me? That’s a terrible idea!’” Her independent mindset caught the eye of many famous designers such as Chanel’s mastermind, Karl Lagerfeld. Blake Lively has become a muse to the iconic brand. Check out some of her most fashion-forward looks below:
1. Wearing Zuhair Murad at the Savages premiere.
2. In Chanel at the Green Lantern premiere.
3. Here, Blake is wearing Marchesa at the 2010 Met’s Costume Institute Gala.
5. Even in a Michael Kors pantsuit Blake looks stunning.
6. On the set of Gossip Girl wearing a gorgeous Zuhair Murad frock.
7. The sweater is Marc Jacobs and the shorts are M Missoni.
8. Here, she is wearing a Marchesa ruffle dress at the 2011 Cinemacon Awards.
9. This dress is from Versace at the Emmy Awards in 2009.
10. This last dress Blake is wearing is a Chanel Couture dress and is posing with Chanel designer Karl Largerfeld.