Rihanna’s seventh studio album titled “Unapologetic” seems fitting considering the Diamonds Executive Platinum Box will cost $250 dollars. The album will come in a number of different collectable editions; Standard, deluxe, and platinum edition. Two of the collectable sets have caused a stir due to their priced value.
The Diamonds Executive Platinum Box due out on Dec. 11, includes a plethora of collectables such as:
- An 11 x 17 handwritten personal note from Rihanna to her fans
- A collectible colored “Diamonds” vinyl including remixes
- 2GB credit card-style USB flash drive
- A unisex T-shirt featuring a photograph of Rihanna, shot by acclaimed photographer Michael Muller,
- Seven 12 x 15 lithographs featuring Muller photographs
- An illustration by graphic artist, Magnus Voll Mathiassen and exclusive Unapologetic images
- Three stickers featuring the album’s cover art that can be used on iPhones or other smart phones
- Seven laptop stickers featuring Mario Hugo artwork from the Unapologetic album and “Diamonds” single artwork
- A custom-made View Master with unreleased images of Rihanna’s style transformation
- A 40-page notebook with handwritten notes and lyrics
- A deluxe version of the album with a 28-page photo and art booklet
- A 20-minute DVD with unreleased footage, a clip from the Loud Tour and exclusive fan poster.
Compared to the platinum edition, the “Diamonds Deluxe Edition Box” costing $79, is slightly less expensive and will be available on Nov. 19.
- A T-shirt
- Laptop stickers
- A Deluxe version of the CD and DVD
- A fan poster,
- Loud Tour performance sneak peeks
- A “limited edition, genuine, conflict-free, diamond bracelet,” with a black leather band
The singer has not made any comment as to why the collectable sets are priced so high, but for fans who just want to purchase the album on Nov. 16, it will be sold for less then $20. Both “Diamonds Deluxe Edition” and “Diamonds Executive Platinum Box” are available for preorder at: http://www.rihannanow.com