Stuck home this spring break with nothing to do? Spring Break is supposed to be a week of fun and relaxation. Here is some fun-stay at home spring break ideas.
1. Road Trip: Take a spontaneous road trip. Grab your friends and go somewhere fun. Take a trip into a nearby city, or if the weathers nice go to the beach for a day. Do something fun and new that you and your friends have never done!
2. Concerts: Love going to concerts? Try to find one. Although it is last minute, look for a concert to go to that’s relatively nearby. Even check and see if there are any local bands playing, or local concerts in a town music hall. You never know what you might be able to find and when you find the right concert you will have the time of your life.
3. Summer Vacations: Maybe you didn’t get your ideal spring break get away but maybe you can have your summer getaway. Start planning different summer vacations such as a week at the beach, concerts, or maybe even somewhere like England. Where ever you want to go start planning now. Save your money and it will give you something to look forward to.
4. Read a good book: Spring break is not just about the fun. Relax and read a good book. It could be a best seller, a childhood favorite, or even a book of a new movie coming out such as the Hunger Games. Whatever the book may be, grab it, sit down, relax and enjoy a good read.
5. Pamper yourself: This week is all about you. This is time to relax, have fun, and enjoy it. Get yourself pampered by getting a manicure or pedicure, or go get a massage to relieve the mid semester stress. Even if you cannot afford to go out and get pampered, pamper yourself at home. Grab your friends and have a spa day at home by doing face masks, or painting nails. Whatever you do, make sure it is relaxing so at the end of the week you are full of energy to finish out the rest of the semester.