1. First, follow the directions to access your account. These directions can be found under the BU Now Help Tab.
2. Next, click on the “Site Admin” tab on the right-hand side of the home page, right near the log-in button.
3. Now you’re at the Dashboard. Look for the “Posts” tab on the left-hand side, near the top. You should see the options “Edit,” “Add New,” “Tags,” and “Categories” underneath. If you do not, click on the triangle beside “Posts” and they should appear. Now click on “Add New.”
4. In the center of the screen, you should see an empty text box for the content you want to post. Just above this box on the left side, you’ll see see an option that says Upload/Insert. Then there’s a button with a grey rectangle in front of a white rectangle. When you pause your mouse over it, the words “Add an Image” appear. When you open the image uploader, you can upload images in there. PLEASE INCLUDE THE PHOTO CREDIT (the site you got the photo or who took the photo) IN THE CAPTION. Then click the “Insert into Post“ button.
(If your image size is over 500kb it is to big to be uploaded. Please re-size your image)
5. After you’re finished, save the article and click “Submit for Review.” One of our editors will look over the article and check mostly for spelling and grammar corrections. Once your article is published, it will appear live on the home page as one of the newest stories…maybe even as a headline story. Keep checking!