Halloween, one of the most creative and fun holidays, is now behind us again until next year. Whether you embraced the festivities and dressed up or not, let’s check out some of our famous friends’ Halloween costumes this year.
1. Ellen Degeneres as Karla Kardashian
Ellen got nothing but laughs as she walked out on her show dressed as the never-heard-of Kardashian. It might have topped her previous Nicki Minaj costume.
2. Heidi Klum as Jessica Rabbit
Is that really Heidi Klum? She’s almost unrecognizable. The model stayed in character at her Halloween party as she performed the famous club scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
3. Gigi Hadid as Sandy from Grease
If there’s ever another Grease, we might have just found our next Sandy.
4. Katy Perry as a “mic drop”
Now that’s a creative costume.
5. Amanda Seyfried as the Wicked Witch from the West
It’s a little weird seeing her as a mean character, but it looks like she can pull it off.
6. Joe Jonas as Chazz Michael Michaels
Looks like Joe wanted to embrace his humorous side despite his recent break up.
7. Nicole Richie as Jack the Pumpkin King
That’s a scary look for you Nicole, but you really do look like him.
8. Justin Bieber as Jackie Moon
Sorry Justin, I don’t know if you can pull off red hair.
9. Chrissy Teigen as Guy Fieri
Chrissy gives us yet another reason to love her.
10. Channing Tatum as Winnie the Pooh
Channing is just too adorable.
11. Demi Lovato as “Trap Queen”
Too bad she doesn’t have Fetty by her side.
12. John Stamos and Josh Peck as devils
Like father like son?
13. Taylor Swift and Idina Menzel as Olaf and Elsa
Don’t you just want to run up on stage and give T-Swift a hug?
14. Penelope Disick and North West as Anna and Elsa
I sense a Frozen theme.
15. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan as The Cat in the Hat
16. Vanessa Hudgens, Monique Coleman and Ashley Tisdale as Alice in Wonderland, Dionne from Clueless, and the Queen of Hearts
They sure don’t look like they’re in High School Musical anymore.
17. Kourtney Kardashian and kids as super heroes
Are you ready for these Kardashians to save the world?
18. Beyoncé, Jay-Z and Blue Ivy as characters from Coming to America
They’re always killing it.
19. Mariah Carey and kids as a witch, Batman and Batgirl
I guess Mariah didn’t want to go with the superhero theme?
20. Neil Patrick Harris and family as Star Wars
Saving the best for last.
From hilarious to scary, these celebs went all out for Halloween this year.
All pictures from Elle.