CommonwealthU Spooktacular Fun: A “Pawesome” Pet Costume Halloween Contest

Poster provided by Mary Jane Morrow.

Get ready to dress up your fur baby in their best outfit, because an exciting Pet Costume Contest is coming to Commonwealth University: Mansfield Campus.

Submissions are open and will be until October 20th, this spooktacular event will be filled with adorable, creative, and silly costumes, turning our pets into the stars of Halloween.

The voting period begins October 21st and closes on October 31st. So don’t miss out on the chance to support your favorite pet’s costume.

The winner will be announced on November 1st. The winner of the contest will receive 30% of profits made from the event and the remaining 70% will go to the Starkey Hearing Foundation.

Contact Delta Zeta Sorority at Mansfield University for further questions and inquires.