Spring break is rapidly approaching, and if you are going away to a place much warmer than Bloomsburg University, you better start shopping. For a tropical getaway, the most important piece of clothing you will pack is a bikini. You’re most likely going to be living in your bathing suit, (if you’re not, you’re definitely doing it all wrong) so you are going to want at least four or five different bikinis for your trip. Below is your ultimate guide to last minute bikini shopping before your spring break getaway.
1. Victoria’s Secret. You all knew this was coming. VS Swim is always the go-to, and for good reason. Some of the biggest trends of the 2015 VS Swim collection are the ever so sexy cheeky bottoms, extra strappy matching tops and bottoms, fun fringe sets, sexy mesh bikini’s, and simple but sexy bralettes and triangle bikini’s in both bold colors and fun patterns. Prices for VS bikini’s by piece vary from about $18.00-$170.00 depending on the style. VS bikinis are always good quality, so don’t let the price scare you away. It will be well worth it when you finally hit the beach. Head on over for these sexy looks and so many more at: https://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear
2. Forever 21. If you are in college, you are most likely going to be shopping on a budget. Forever 21 is a great place to turn to for all of the newest styles at a reasonable price . Forever 21’s collection has a lot of fun patterns and styles to choose from. They often feature other clothing lines’ products on their website, and they are currently featuring crochet bathing suits from the Lisa Maree line that are much pricier, but so adorable. Forever 21 suits range from only $4.80 up to $180.00 for the Lisa Maree crochet suits. Get these looks at: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?br=f21&category=swimwear_all
3. Triangl. Another swimwear line that can be a little pricey but is super sexy is Triangl Swimwear. The line is well known for its beautiful, bold, colorful swimsuits trimmed notoriously in black. With a tan, it’s hard to top this look. Prices range from about $79.00-$89.00 but this includes the top and the bottoms. Most bathing suites you have to purchase the top and the bottoms separately, so this is actually a reasonable deal for a quality, sexy suit. Find them at :http://northamerica.triangl.com /
4. Frankie’s Bikinis. There is a good chance you may not have heard of this Southern California/Hawaii inspired line. Teen entrepreneur, Francesca Aiello, who is a native to Malibu, designs the line herself. What a dream job. Frankie’s pieces are super sexy and skimpy in nature; but although they are tiny, they are functional for surfers or boogie boarders who want to look good when they hit the waves. Check em’ out at: http://store.frankiesbikinis.com
5. Target. Stepping away from the super pricey suits for a second to acknowledge everyone’s favorite super store. Target is a great place to find stylish suits at a suitable price. If you are on a budget, Target swim will most likely have the swimsuit for you. They have all kinds of different styles to flatter all the different, beautiful body types. Prices range from about $14.99-$29.99, and right now Target has a special deal on swim, buy one and get one 50% off! Take a look at its 2015 collection here: http://www.target.com/c/swimsuits-women-s-clothing/-/N-5xtbw#?lnk=Other_022815_HP_0_E1_16_1_2015|E1|T:Template_Home5|C:CMS&intc=2338052|null
Don’t miss the chance to cash in on this awesome deal from Target for your Spring break getaway!