Click. It’s as easy as that. Click and I just bought myself a new dress or shoes or a leather jacket; anything and everything can be bought on the Internet these days. Being able to buy things easily may be the cause of so many people in debt but for me online shopping is a blessing.
Here are some signs you may be addicted to online shopping:
1. You sacrifice grocery shopping for extra cash to spend: Screw actual food I would rather use my weekly food expenses to buy myself new stilettos. While others are eating their delicious meals I’ll be eating meals consisting of crackers and oatmeal, but wearing my new shoes of course.
2. Having a computer in class is extra shopping time: If there is a computer in front of you in class there is no way work is going to get done. Who are we kidding? Seeing the best deals online is WAY more important than doing actual work.
3. Ads are always to your favorite stores: You could be reading your favorite blog or researching something for a paper, butwhen an advertisement pops up it’s always for your favorite clothing store featuring items that you have saved in your shopping cart hoping that one day you’ll purchase everything in it.
4. You know the tricks: You know which websites have deals on certain days and which places give you a discount when you leave items in your shopping cart for an extended amount of time.
5. Emails: The majority of your emails consist of new arrivals, sale offers and promotions for all your websites that you go on.