This is our year, class of 2017. The past three years have inevitably been some of the best/hardest/ most complicated/stressful/overwhelming years to date. Our senior year, it’s our time to make our mark on Bloomsburg University before we head into adulthood.
As we head into our senior year, let’s take time to reminisce on how we’ve grown and all the people we’ve met along the way. Let’s take time to think through the memories, who were our first friends at Bloom? Where was our first house party? What professor really made a difference in our life? Time has flown by, but we’re not done yet. We need to take advantage of every single opportunity that comes our way this year.
- Go on a crazy spring break trip.
- Apply for jobs you think you’d have no chance of getting, you’ll never know until you try.
- Hit up Capitol for every drink special they offer…every night of the week… every week.
- Pick up a class you’ve always had interest in regardless if it has to do with your major.
- Take a walk of shame.
- Eat a Monty’s burrito at least one a week; they’re delicious.
- Become one of Tri-Pi’s regulars.
- Sing “High School Musical” on Wednesday night at Good Old Days.
- Make Dean’s List for your final semester.
- Take a picture with the Husky outside of Carver Hall.
- Skipping a class once in a blue moon never hurt anyone.
- Hop in the car and go for a road trip with some of your closest friends.
- Host your own version of a bar crawl.
- Dance on stage at Hardware.
- Show up still drunk to your 9 a.m.
- Win a Pong tournament, or at least enter.
- Attend trivia night at one of the bars and create the most inappropriate team name possible.
- Play an intramural sport… no one said you had to be good to join a team.
- Attend at least one sporting event a season.
- Drink from 8 a.m. on Block Party to 2 a.m. that night.
- Buy a round of soft hammers at Hess.
We have one more year, let’s make it the best .