Amber Rose is a very well-known ‘bad bitch’ with a sweet heart and a sexy attitude. Rose recently published her brand new book, How to Be a Bad Bitch, for the ladies about relationships, sex and dating. This book gives you the ins-and-outs on how to be a ‘bad bitch.’ Here are 10 sex tips and five bonus tips Queen Rose discusses in her book:
- Don’t be afraid to show him what you want. If there is something you don’t like, “don’t lie and pretend” Rose says.
- “Don’t ever sleep with a guy because you feel you should or you have to in order to make him like you.” Men like a challenge, Rose says. Girls should not worry about what men think about them.
- “Never, ever send nude photos to a guy.” From Rose’s standpoint, she is basically saying, “If you guys break up, then he can easily post your nude pictures all over the internet.” But, she does states that, “There is nothing wrong with sexting, which is the opportunity to tell him what you are into.”
- Dating is not “going over to a guy’s house and chilling with his friends while they drink beer and play video games.” Only a ‘bad bitch’ goes on real dates. If you think the date is not going well, then tell him and be honest. What’s the worse that can happen, ladies? Rose’s theory on this is that he will respect you more if you are honest. Also if he promised you an expensive restaurant, don’t settle for him taking you to McDonald’s.
- ”Don’t settle for a booty call unless that’s all you want it to be.” This is a disaster waiting to happen, ladies. Make sure you know what you want from a relationship.
- “If you really like a guy … ask him out.” “A ‘bad bitch’ is cool and confident,” says Rose.
- Seduce with your eyes. Sexy outfits, flirting, and sexting should not be the ideal way to get a man’s attention. Gaze into his eyes from across the room and give him the “I want you” look and he’s completely yours. Spice things up a tiny bit by touching his arm or leg. Voila!
- “Your sex appeal or beauty isn’t defined by anyone else … you are your own audience, your own V.I.P.” With this in mind, lay around in your bedroom with a sexy bra and panty duo. This will help “reinforce your sense of power.”
- “A bad bitch never messes with another woman’s man.” Just flat out, hell no. You would never want someone to do that to you, so don’t ever do that to another girl.
- “If you have sex with a guy and he wants to leave right away … don’t stress about it.” Rose says, “Have some pride, girl!”
Check out these 5 BONUS tips Rose has for you:
- “A bad bitch has her own signature look and doesn’t give a s*** about beauty norms.” “Don’t worry about being normal,” Rose says. A ‘bad bitch’ gives herself the permission to be free. “Women are so bombarded with what’s ‘in’ or what they ‘should’ do, it can be hard to break free from that mold.”
- ”Women shouldn’t be ashamed of their size, no matter how big or small they are.” Rose trusts in Spanx. “Spanx takes the best of you and makes it better,” she says. You should feel sexy and most of all comfortable in your own skin even if you are wearing the shortest, tightest, sexiest clothes.
- “Take really big risks” and act when inspiration strikes.” Rose’s signature shaved hair style came from her taking a risk. Rose says, “I had so much confidence because I wasn’t hiding behind anything anymore.”
- “To be a bad bitch, you need self-confidence, just like you need an inspired, polished look that is completely and totally you.” Many of us spend so much of our time in front of a mirror putting make up on. Instead of only doing your makeup in front of the mirror, use your time wisely and talk to yourself in front of the mirror in a positive way. A ‘bad bitch’ cannot focus on negativity.
- “Fearlessness is what’s attractive to most people, rather than being a size two or having the latest purse or driving a tricked-out car.” A ‘bad bitch’ does NOT care about what people think.