The page you were looking for could not be found.
Check the URL for errors.Do’s
- Dress up!
- Go out and party
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Eat some candy (But not from strangers)
- Decorate your house
- Be creative and original with your costume
- If you’re giving out candy, be the cool house with full-sized candy bars
- Play Thriller and learn the dance
- Try to scare some people
- Enjoy yourself and have fun!
- Don’t walk alone
- Don’t dress in a costume that would offend someone, like Trayvon Martin
- Girls, I know it’s Halloween, but don’t dress too slutty
- Don’t get so wasted that you ruin the fun for your friends who will end up having to take care of you
- If you live in town, don’t leave your lights on if you don’t have candy to give out.
- If you’re giving things out to the trick-or-treaters, don’t be those people who give out toothbrushes and fruit.